When a grumbly grump who hates everyone and sees the world as dark and cold and unforgiving loves a sunshiney optimist.
When a sunshiney optimist who sees the best in everyone thinks the grumbly grump is the best thing out of the whole beautiful world.
every episode of scooby doo
- guy: something spooky's happening
- fred: k we'll come check it out
- fred: daphne, velma come with me
- daphne: lol okei
- shaggy: but scooby and i are terrified of everything why do you always fucking send us off alone
- velma: shut up you two
- shaggy and scooby: *run into monster*
- scooby: RAGGY
- shaggy: *oblivious to everything*
- scooy: RAAAAGGGGGY
- shaggy: zoinks!
- *the monster chases them accompanied by fun music: part 1*
- shaggy and scooby: *meet up with fred, velma, and daphne*
- fred: what happened?
- shaggy: M-M-MONSTER
- velma: uh oh
- monster: boo
- all: AAAAH
- *the monster chases them accompanied by fun music: part 2*
- *they run into one room and come out of another one, i don't fucking know how that's possible*
- velma: my glasses! i lost my glasses!
- monster: *picks up velma's glasses and hands them to her*
- velma: thanks. ....JINKIES!
- *the monster chases them accompanied by fun music: part 3*
- monster: whoops i tripped
- scooby: i captured you
- *they pull the monster's mask off*
- fred: oh look it's the suspicious guy we met at the beginning of the episode who was super suspicious and greedy and he wanted money
- suspicious guy: and i would've gotten away with it too if it weren't for you meddling kids and your dumb dog
- scooby: ROOBY ROOBY ROO
- all: *laugh*
quick summary: willy wonka and the chocolate factory
- boy: i hate being poor
- grandpa: were going to the fun factory
- mr chocolate: hello naughty children its murder time